I have updated my calendar for the rest of 2018 and the beginning of 2019. It takes a bit of time to show up on the website (if I did it right).
I realize that to some it may seem like a lot of down time but I need to get my life back on track. With Steve’s passing, has put me into a whirlwind. I just need to figure out a good routine to accommodate everyday living. Steve made my work life easy. But I’m getting there.
I am busy at the shop, we are up to November 6th for pick-ups. If you need quilts for Christmas, you need to get your tops finished soon.
Here are the dates I’ll be closed:
- June 29, 2018 thru July 4, 2018 – 4th of July
- August 31, 2018 thru September 5, 2018 – Labor Day
- October 27, 2018 thru November 5, 2018 – Vacation
- November 22, 2018 thru November 26 , 2018 – Thanksgiving
- December 19, 2018 thru January 7, 2019 – Christmas/New Years 2019*
Thank you everyone for the wonderful support, love and prayers. It warms my heart. I so appreciate all of you.
Take care, Diane